Few things you can do to keep your pet healthy
- Keep your pet at a healthy weight
- Exercise your pet regularly
- Feed your pet a balanced, nutritious diet
- Have your veterinarian examine your pet at least once a year to make sure your pet is healthy and to help detect problems earlier
- Vaccinate your pet against potentially deadly diseases such as distemper, parvo, panleukopenia and rabies
- Keep your pet free of parasites (fleas, ticks, heartworm, etc.) – consult your veterinarian for the best product for your pet
- Spay/neuter your pet.
- Dont let your pet loose or abandon them.
- Deworm them regularly
- Groom them regularly
- Want to be A veterinarian...??
- Puppy Selection Tips
- Ornamental Fish Rearing Tips
- Grooming of Pet Dogs
- How to be a good pet owner
- Pet health tips
- Puppy Rearing Tips
- Animal Health Tips:WALKING DANDRUFF TO TROUBLE YOUR LOVED ONES
- Dog Skin Care Tips
- Protecting your Pets Vision
- Safe Food items for your Pet Dog.